2018 Archbishop Tutu Fellowship for Young African Leaders
Young African leaders are invited to hurry and apply for the 2018 Archbishop Tutu Fellowship for Young African Leaders , Eligible African leaders are encouraged to hurry right away and apply for this program.
The Programme has been designed specifically for African leaders in consultation with our African faculty and advisors and with Oxford, whose famous tutorial style has been adopted. It provides participants with an intensive learning and broadening experience on the principles and application of leadership, and an opportunity to explore the issues and specific characteristics of leadership in Africa, as well as the global challenges and dimensions of an African leader.
To be taken at (country): South Africa. Other locations will be split between Oxford University and London (UK)
Value of Fellowship:
- Entry into awards
- Thought-leadership and speaking opportunities
- Advocacy opportunities
- Networking opportunities and network memberships
- Access to projects, causes and campaigns
- Collaborating with like-minded peers on projects
- Job opportunities
- Pan-African exposure
- Attendance of multi-country meetings
- Leadership of, and participation in, multi-country organisations and projects
- International exposure
- Opportunities for ongoing debate and knowledge-exchange
- Profiling in the media
- Peer to Peer accountability
- Selected as board members or trustees to high profile companies/organisations
Eligible Countries: African countries
Selection Process: Competition is extremely tough for the 20 fellowship places available; each year we receive over 200 top quality nominations from all over Africa, which are put forward by our existing Fellows, Partners and network of influential leaders.
Only once candidates have been nominated, may they submit an application to AFLI.
How to Apply: Only once candidates have been nominated, may they submit an application to AFLI.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2017.
GET FREE SCHOLARSHIP ALERTS