TU Wien and Energiepark Bruck/Leitha are offering Scholarships for the MSc Renewable Energy Systems.
TU Wien is one of the major universities in Vienna, the capital of Austria. The university finds high international and domestic recognition in teaching as well as in research, and it is a highly esteemed partner of innovation-oriented enterprises.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Master of Science (MSc) programme.
Eligible Nationalities: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Scholarships for Women: First academic degree and a minimum of two years professional experience
Next Generation Scholarships: Child under the age of three, First academic degree and a minimum of two years professional experience
VDI Nachrichten Scholarships: First academic degree in a relevant field and a minimum of two years professional experience.
A complete application consists of:
- Application for Admission (online form)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Motivation: Please answer the following questions:
What makes you interested in the program and what are your expectations?
2. What can you contribute to the program?
3. How do you plan to fit the schedule of the blocked lectures into your professional and private life?
4. How do you manage the financing of the tuition fee (19,500 EUR) and the travel and acommodation costs?
5. How did you find out about the MSc Renewable Energy Systems?
- Certificates of previous Degrees (Transcripts and Diploma in English or German language, please mind the formalities for authentification)
- One passport photo (digital, resolution of 284x 426 pixels, file formats: jpg, png, gif)
- Copy of your passport
Method of Application: Candidates interested in the scholarships are kindly asked to send a complete scholarship application consisting of application form, CV, letter of motivation and certificates of previous degrees exclusively by e-mail.
Scholarship Application Deadline: April 30, 2018.
GET FREE SCHOLARSHIP ALERTS