The Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich is inviting applications of Study Completion Scholarships. Scholarships are available for international students who are registered at the time of application for regular full-time study programme.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are available for international students.
Eligibility Criteria: Students / doctoral students (not including students on preparatory courses, exchange students, program students) who are registered at the time of application for regular full-time study programs and
- Are due to complete an undergraduate (not postgraduate) degree in the Federal Republic of Germany within the coming year;
- Have not completed a Bachelor degree / Master degree/ diploma / Magister degree/state examination in the Federal Republic of Germany;
- Are aged under 35 at the time of application;
- Are not entitled to statutory or other financial support, e.g., BAföG;
- Are able to demonstrate financial need (From October 1, 2016, this is assessed based on the maximum BAföG rate of €735. In individual cases, this
- the rate can be exceeded.);
- Have received less than 30 months of funding or three one-year scholarships (regardless of organization).
Method of Application: Students will be asked to upload the following documents during the online application
- Résumé with photograph
- Personal statement
- Proof of all completed courses (e.g., transcript from LSF account and/or course certificates), copies of (diploma) intermediate examination certificate and similar documents
- Registration certificate for the current semester
- Copies of passport and visa
- Marriage certificate, for married applicants birth certificate(s), for applicants with children
- Residence registration certificate (Meldebescheinigung) for spouse and children if they are resident in the Federal Republic of Germany
- Spouse’s registration certificate for the current semester, if applicable
- Please only apply via the online application portal using your LMU campus email address.
GET FREE SCHOLARSHIP ALERTS