ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY/ SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDER
The Australian National University was established in 1946 and currently has more than 10,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students, as well as more than 3,700 staff members.
The Strategic and Defence Studies Centre (SDSC) is the biggest body of scholars in Australia which is dedicated to analysing how the armed force is used within its political context.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The Strategic and Defence Studies Centre (SDSC), as part of The Australian National University (ANU), award scholarships to outstanding deserving full-time students enrolled in one of SDSC’s Master coursework programs.
The T.B. Millar Scholarship programme is named after T.B Millar AO, who is the foundation head of SDSC. The Scholarship will cover the cost of tuition fees for the 2 main course, for a total of 24 coursework units.
FIELDS OF STUDY COVERED
Please ensure that you meet these minimum entry criteria before applying:
- International or Australian student
- Applied for admission to study at the ANU Strategic and Defence Studies Centre towards a full-time Master Coursework programs
- Satisfy the minimum admission requirements to study towards a Master Coursework program
- Proven excellent academic performance
- Proven potential to be a contributor within the strategic studies field
HOW TO APPLY
When applying for admission to study to study at the SDSC, you should submit the following supporting documentation to apply for the T.B. Millar Scholarship:
- Your updated Curriculum Vitae
- Your full academic transcript (copy of)
- Your covering letter (stating your interest in being awarded the scholarship and why you deserve to receive the award)
- 2 x written academic references (you can arrange for your references to send them to the University before the application closing date)
Applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The above documents, along with your program application (submitted online), will be considered as your scholarship application.
- Download, read and agree to all of the T.B. Millar Scholarship T&C’s (.pdf) before applying for the scholarship.
- Learn more about the Strategic and Defence Studies Centre and the Master programs you can apply for: http://sdsc.bellschool.anu.edu.au/
16 January 2019 (applications open on 30 June 2018)
For any queries, please contact:
The Australian National University
Tel: +61 02 6125 7017
GET FREE SCHOLARSHIP ALERTS